- Forced perspective Photography-technique that creates optical illusion.
- Used primarily in photography and film making .
- By manipulating human perception , it can makes object larger , smaller or closer…
- Especially in movie , this effects was used in 1950 and 1970…
- It can be made more realistic if conditions of surrounding obscure the difference in perspective.
- For instance , Final scene of movie Casablanca takes place at an airport in the middle of a storm, although the entire scene was photographed in a studio by using a painted backdrop of an aircraft, which was “serviced” by dwarfs standing next to the backdrop.
- Here is some beautiful example of perspective photos
I have no credit for those images..
Please visit original website from where I collect those photos..(mentioned below)