Zeng Jinlian was the tallest (verified) woman ever in medical history.
- Previously Jane Bunford (26 July 1895 – 1
April 1922) was the tallest woman measuring 2.41 m (7 ft 11 in).
- She was born on June 25, 1965.
- She had severe spine deformity due to her height and could not stand straight.
In her time she was tallest in world.
- She could lift 110 lb( a bag of cement) at only 18 moths of age.
- Zeng mother was only 5ft 1/2 inch and her father was 5ft and 2 inch. Her three brothers are all normal.
- Her last weights measured as 290lbs.
- At the time of her death , age of 16, in Hunan, China, Zeng was 8 feet, 1.75 inches (249 cm). She was only woman to cross 8ft ( according to guiness only 10 people was more than 8ft.
- She was affected by pituitary tumour which caused Gigantism and she had Diabetes too.
Doctors wanted to treat her by radiation and surgery but she refused as it would cost her hair.
- She had died due to Diabetes and its complications feb 13, 1982.
- Age (yrs) Height of Zeng Jinlian
4 5 feet 1.5 inches
13 7 feet 1.5 inches
16 7 feet 10.5 inches
17 8 feet 1.75 inches
- Her growth chart just indicates that she could cross Robert Wadlow if she lived few more years..