Chocolate sculpture is very interesting and it not just delighted our tongue but also our eyes.
Types of chocolate Sculpture
- Clay Style Sculptures-most simplest
- Molded Style Sculptures-to make something larger molded chocolate parts added
- Carved Style Sculptures-very beautiful looks and it is done by some curving tools
Easy preparation guide
- Buy chocolate and molds and melt chocolate at about 110 degrees F (not more than 115 F) and fill it inside the molds and freeze it for 20 minutes — this is the simplest steps.
- Do not touch chocolate in freeze as your hand’s heat can melt it
- Mix different coloured chocolate to make a marble effects.
Photos of Chocolate Sculpture