Albert Einstein few strange facts
- Einstein Was born with as a Fat Baby with Large Head. His Mother, Pauline Einstein, thought he was deformed .. His back of the head was huge and his mother always uttered “Much too fat, much too fat!”
Though he grew as normal but his developmental milestone delayed…
- This famous scientist had speech difficult in his childhood.
He had to complete entire sentence in his mind before he could speak..
Otto Neugebauer, a historian of science
As he was a late talker, his parents were worried. At last, at the supper table one night, he broke his silence to say, “The soup is too hot.”
Greatly relieved, his parents asked why he had never said a word before.
Albert replied, “Because up to now everything was in order.”
- Einstein was initially inspired by simple compass
One day , in his 5 yrs age , he became ill and his father gave him a compass and inspired by the force that acted upon this .. through this empty space..
- He failed in his University Admission Exam
In 1895, Albert Einstein ( 17 yrs) appeared in entrance exams of Swiss Federal Polytechnical School . Though he passed the math and science sections of the entrance exam, but failed the rest (history, languages, geography, etc.)!. One year after he however managed to get admission there.
- He had an Illegitimate Child
Einstein’s private letters in 1980 brought light to a facts that he had an Illegitimate daughter with Mileva Marić (Einstein first wife), a year before their marriage , 1902.